I had the pleasure of talking with my good friend KC Proctor, in an episode of the Dad Life Rules Podcast. We talk about Parenting and Social Media, and what happens when they collide.
Our conversation covered the following questions and more:
- How do you think your childhood would have been different with social media?
- What do parents need to know about social media?
- How can parents protect their kids from the drawbacks of social media?
- How can parents equip their kids to engage in social media in a healthy fashion?
- Most people know the Big 5, and new platforms/tools like Periscope and Meerkat continually enter the market.
- What are some of the dangers and some of the opportunities created because of this perpetual development?