Practical Communications CoachingSign up now for 6 weeks of individual coaching with Justin Dean
Practical Coaching for Churches
Get one-on-one training and coaching in church communications.
- Direct, practical, and customized for you
- Start with 6 weeks for $899 then pay what’s fair for you if you want to continue
- Coaching with someone who’s been in the trenches and survived
I’ll help you identify your biggest communications challenges, then walk you through step-by-step how to overcome them. We’ll cover more than just theory and motivational talks – I’ll show you practical examples and help you implement them.
Get the support you need to break through and reach more people.
Get 6-weeks of individual coaching for $899
Limited Space Available Each Quarter!
What You’ll Get
Weekly Video Call
One-On-One training with me via video conference. This will be our main way to connect, pray, and tackle your communications strategy together. We’ll connect for one hour once a week for six weeks via Zoom. We’ll set goals for these calls when we begin, but you will set the agenda. We can talk and brainstorm about whatever it is you need specific help with.
You can message me anytime and I’ll make you a priority. You’ll get direct access to me and my undivided attention.
I’ll connect you with other practitioners at churches all over the world. As you and I are working through problems together, I’ll call on my friends to join our conversations as needed.
Private Slack Group
You’ll also receive an invite to a private Slack group (messaging app) where you can ask me and other hand picked experts any question you like. We’ll give you personal and practical answers and you can stay in the group beyond the six weeks.
Training Materials & Resources
I will develop and curate resources specifically for you and your needs as needed. You’ll also get access to the communications and content calendars that I use, marketing plans, and a sample church crisis plan.
Who should sign up?
Anyone interested in improving digital communications at their church:
- Communications Managers, Directors, Coordinators
- Social Media Managers
- Content Managers
- Creative Pastors
- Lead Pastors
- Senior Leaders
- Executive Pastors
- Church Planters
How long will the coaching last?
You’ll get six weeks of priority access to me, with scheduled one hour video calls every week.
Why six weeks?
Six weeks gives us enough time to get to know each other, as well as the communications obstacles you face. It’s enough time to get practical with your training, but short enough to be manageable and affordable for churches of all sizes. You can always extend your coaching engagement (see below).
Can I get coaching beyond six weeks?
After the six week period, if we both feel that on-going coaching and training would be beneficial for you then you may sign-up for additional coaching at the rate that you feel is fair for the help and content you are receiving. If it’s a good fit I’ll work within your budget.
What type of content will we cover?
I’ll train your communications coaching around what you need help with the most. Here’s a few examples of what I’m best at:
- Social media strategy and planning
- Listening and engaging on social media
- Crisis planning and PR training
- Email marketing, list building, and content planning
- Content development and strategy
- Developing marketing plans
- Using a communications calendar
- Web strategy and design
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
- and much more
Do you have a payment plan?
If you can’t afford the full rate of $899 up front, I am happy to accept a payment plan that works for you. Apply today and we’ll find a way to make it work for you and your church.
What's your refund policy?
If you’re unhappy with the coaching you receive, I’d be happy to part ways as friends and refund your money.
Start with 6-weeks of individual coaching for $899
Limited Space Available Each Quarter!
About Justin Dean
Justin is a church communications advisor and entrepreneur based out of Atlanta, GA.
- Over ten years of senior level experience in corporate marketing and communications before entering into full-time ministry.
- Served as the Communications Director at Mars Hill Church in Seattle for over 4 years. Oversaw communications including public relations, marketing, web content, and social media for Resurgence, Pastor Mark Driscoll, and the church’s 15 campuses in 5 states.
- Creator and Co-Founder of That Church Conference, a training company that holds small conferences and workshops throughout the year focused on helping churches to make the most of digital communications.
Justin is a frequent guest on podcasts, a guest writer on many blogs including Sunday Magazine, and a speaker at numerous conferences and events. He has also published many books and resources, most of which he offers for free.
He lives just north of Atlanta where you’ll find him in flip flops hanging out by the lake with his wife and four children.